AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

LITTLE SIS

LITTLE SIS

My Kitten, cute even with no SMILE
When times are tough, She doesn't COMPROMISE
Rather, IMPROVISE
And a flower of different colors

Peace and love and COURAGE
I know Her well, for She is My IMMIDIATE
But We are Birds of different feathers
For She eats not much, but CAKES
And loves to BAKE
While I eat much, but hate to BAKE

In PAINS
Just look at the strength and resilience DISPLAYED
Indeed, Your attributes are worthy to EMULATE
Emblem of beauty and DIGNITY
Only Girl in the FAMILY
Daddy's little Dove

We had Our moments of HATE
Yet still My best PLAYMATE
And My cute little Sis

7 comments:

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...