AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Saturday, September 21, 2019

A MERE ILLUSION

A MERE ILLUSION

My work is just a pinch of granules, surely it can WAIT
After all, tomorrow and TODAY
Are They not all the SAME?
Hmm... Now My work is an ocean
And I can't do it all nor put it AWAY
Indeed I have lost it all along
Oh time! How deceitful can You be?
You really fooled Me

But, it is not the end if I am JOBBLESS
The World may think of Me LESS
But My experience is My wealth
Therefore, I accept to not be WORTHLESS

Hence My DECISION
To embark on a MISSION
To fulfil My VISION
With CONVICTION
This I must hasten to do
For time is long, but a mere illusion

4 comments:

  1. This is a nice piece, and indeed, resonates with me for obvious reasons. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top notch.. If this sinks well, the NOW would be cherished greatly and mediocre might be laid to rest for good.
    Nice one poet!

    ReplyDelete

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...