AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Life begins at twenty-eight

From an Addict and an alcoholic
To an Author and a workaholic
And a mindset islamic
Behold! I am sober
And behold! I found My better half
I am helpless, for She distracts Me
Yet I am distracted without Her
But She's yet to find Me
Sometimes love could come in stages I believe
Perhaps We're in that stage 'hide and seek'

O'Lord, if She's best for Me
Make Her My better half as I step in to My life's second half
If She's not, make My mind free as it travels through the breeze
And seek another Muslimah, an Angel, another Ameerah
Raihan, may My mind endure to let You go
Even though I cannot and will not let the love go

Let Our second half be firm as the Bull but gentle as the Calf
Let Our better half fill Our second half with rose
For Our teenage was a toad
But Our youth is an Owl
And Our present, a Horse
Sardauna the First

Our spiritual energy is no quantum nor phantom
Unlimited is Our calcium
We worry not much about not having a mansion
Madam! Na only Us waka come
We're AAwuroshi'ye
Let Our lives begin at twenty-eight

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...