AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Thursday, August 1, 2019

KILLER OF MY FEVER

Killer of My fever

It is SUNRISE
Yet still under the blanket since MIDNIGHT

Blanket of FEVER
Couldn't help, but to find a HEALER

On My way...
Behold! I saw this DIVA

Coupled with the fever, She made Me SHIVER
Yet She is no WINTER

A Diva, a TEENAGER
Whilst I am but a Youth an inch below THIRTY
Anxious and FUSSY

I asked Myself, How would She face Her ANTIES?
For Her Man is this DADDY
Hmm...  Indeed am I anxious and FUSSY

But, because I was EAGER
What could I do? But make Her feel My LIVER

Hence I go...  Hey little FLOWER
If loving You is naive, then I shall be NA'IVER

Because at first SIGHT
You had Me HYPNOTISED

I love You, such that washes NOT down the RIVER
For Mine is pure, as the spring SUMMER

If You prefer a TEENAGER, lucky You
For I am twenty-seven, but seventeen at Heart

My Lady, indeed You are hot with real SWAGGER
But cool, as the FREEZER


And swiftly, She grabs My hands ...

Follow Me to My ANTIES
They may be full of ANTICS
But You'll be accepted, for You are UNIQUE

Already drawing in love, all I could say was

Oh My Damsel...
Today, in You I find My HEALER
Killer of My FEVER

3 comments:

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...