AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Sunday, September 1, 2019

A PHASE I HAD TO FACE

Written 11th March 2018.

A PHASE I HAD TO FACE

My name is AAwuroshi'ye
Twenty-six years ago, I was born TODAY
For My Parents, it was a heart filled with RAYS

Oh! But a different tale TODAY
Naive and a negative mind STATE
Various substances INHALED
Dropped, at the tertiary STAGE
People hated, while I harbored HATE
Tensions went ABLAZE
Hence temperamental RAMPAGE

But now I know, for  it was only a phase I had to FACE
Hence today and everyday, shall I restore to Them these RAYS
Then I pray for FAME
For They deserve recognition on the World's STAGE

A rebirth at twenty-SIX
No more freaks about Enemy TRICKS
Because if You are devout, then each twist comes with a FIX

Therefore, may Our lives improve at each blink
I am Sardauna the first
And this is My rebirth

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It's about you in a glimpse. I wanna say a big Amen! For ur prayers upon urself and ur rebirth bro. Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...