AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Thursday, September 5, 2019

MY FULL MOON

An emblem of peace and tranquility, You are a DOVE, but pretty wise with bright eyes like an OWL. Of a voice soft and SLOW, My mind melts each time it BLOWS. Little Dove, with Your pairs, Your qualities INTIMIDATE. We were far apart, but through time, in Me You RESONATE, For in You alone I derive SOLACE.

You are like the full moon in the dessert, as the first time I saw You, You wore no mary k, yet Your face GLOWED. And I could not resist but TOAST, for the mood was right and the confidence was on.

Am sure You recall as I was walking up to You, I STUMBLED. then You walked to Me, but all I could do was MUMBLE. This time the mood was right but confidence gone. You could tell, so You CHUCKLED, and within Me I said to Myself, today the basketmouth has been totally HUMBLED.
Uhm uhm... Isn't it always fun to go down Memory Lane?

Oh full Moon, cast Your light into My eyes and see... Indeed in Me You blossom, but I need no GARDENER, for You are My World and wealth, sweet NANA, Friends often ask, are You lucky to have such a PARTNER? And often I reply, for You are not just My Partner, but indeed My PLASMA.

2 comments:

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...