AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Thursday, July 11, 2019

AAWUROSHI'YE POETRY

I am wisdom and style across ages, for i do not EXPIRE
never are you down nor out, for My spirit INSPIRE

I am the light, as I motivate MYSELF and THYSELF
Seek Me for Your entertainment

For I can be humorous and nonsensical 
Yet Informative and educational 

I am natural 
Yet i preach the Super natural 

I am ode and ballad 
Yet vast in societal morals 
oh! And as well commerce 

With the lyric, I am soft and love 
I am ethics and politics 
And the definition of friendship 


I am phillosophy 
For I connect Man to reality 
Then I mourn the deceased, in a superb eulogy 

I am AAwuroshi'ye
I, am AAwuroshi'ye Poetry 

9 comments:

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...