AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Raihanah

To check in to whatsapp first at dawn for me is a bad habit. Today, checking in just to check You out first at dawn is My best habit, I love it. A Girl is a distraction to a Man's career ambition, how wrong was I... For You are an inspiration to My ambitious acceleration. You defied My rules Raihanah, You are an outlaw. Tribal marriage is My Mother's philosophy, just a picture of You changed Her ideology. Raihanah, You are an in-law.

I am not usually emotionally attached. I have deleted Your contact trice, but oh... I had to restore it trice. Raihanah, against You, My strength is only a pretence, for You are My real source of strength. I am a humbled background but a proud heart, I cannot give You the world, but I will gift You My world.

My love for You is an egg, I guard it extremely jealously in My nest.  Let Me share in Your pain and gain so with Mine, You do same. Let Me paint a rainbow on Your imperfections so with Mine, You do same. Oh Raihanah, let's defy mathematics, let 1+1=1 be Our new arithmetics. Your bold eyes and proud face, Your chicks, as the dawn of the day, is all I long to gaze every minute of every day, oh Raihanah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...