AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

End police brutality

 This protest...

Its inception had great focus

For it was sincerely national

Now, it is hocus pocus

For it is sincerely personal and political


If you like, sincerely politically personal

Indeed I smell a rat

At this juncture, amidst this hullabaloo

There's only little I can do

Stick to my perfumes

Yet, my faith is firm

For I have faith for genuine change

And my stand is stiff

For I stand against police brutality


Ultimately, I stand against political hypocrisy


Abeg place order, We offer

Varieties of Arab and european designers

Delivery is free wherever You are


No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...