AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Letter to my father

 Only words of My FATHER I remember are 'how abnormal I am', how odd I am among My Siblings... Days when I felt like a stranger in my own father's house. These words became frequent, even later like music pleasing to My ears.


 I do not know in what context My beloved Father meant these words, but I guess I've come to terms with it. I am perhaps an anomaly. 


My Father says I am abnormal

My Grandfather says I am second to normal

Well I guess They meant, second to no one


In truth, at first My life was a smooth ride until suddenly I slipped. But who's capable of not slipping?

Well I and My MOTHER picked Myself up, for it is Her Who truly is the first, second to no one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...