AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

My teenage and youth

 My teenage was a toad

I was the tadpole


Jumping from My knees and back, while the river flows

A bright future, only but an illusion showed


My teenage was a toad

My good, bad habits exposed


Innocently, I wore it no cloak

For My life was free but wild, young but bold


But I was the Villain, critics made it so

Indeed I fought back each time, on the go


I no de carry last, dem sef know

My teenage was a toad


Reaching the heights and back to the ground, I was a tadpole

Blind to My Mother's love, My mind closed 


Until now, My youth is an owl

My eyes are my experiences, so much in me it's formed a foam


Until now, My youth is a horse

I am a foal

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...