AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

This time

 This time a rhyme I write


But no song no doubt 

Now, maybe a dropout... 

But not down, not out 


Henceforth, less sleep on the couch


For consistently, the books I browse 

But no school, nor convocation gown

For the Ford, Elon and malcolm in Me, aroused


Hence a little devout 


If I may, then build the empire I desire, make it sound

Then scout and espouse My spicy Spouses

My fantastic four, wow... The Fela in Me aroused 


Ambition tall, Peter Crouch 

But We're devout 

And not down, not out 


This time a rhyme I write 

But no song, no doubt 


For I am AAwuroshi'ye

My personality, My crown 👑 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...