AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

PLEA AND APPEAL

Plea and appeal

Often visit My blog, is all I PLEA
Help boost My eligibility for CHEESE

Hence I pray for You His blessings, much as the SEA
But if You visit not My blog, then His blessings...

Still much more I pray You shall SEE
But this is 'give and take'

Therefore READ and be PLEASED
Then read and respond, for I shall HEED Your APPEAL

If this, STRONG shall be Our BOND, INDEED
Please heed My PLEA and I shall heed Your APPEAL

4 comments:

  1. Nice one dear..
    I have heed thy plea so heed my appeal..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. More blessings to your soul, more precious than gold, with internal joy grow old.

      Delete
  2. Nice one.
    For appeal is to trial and trial here is the eye saw of what your ink has bleed. Thus, I shall see what have you bleed and see to an appeal where I shall pray, you HEED as you've promised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks poet. Visit often for i shall often bleed. And pray, for I shall heed

    ReplyDelete

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...