I am a Poet, that longs to be heard, and My works to be shared. I am easy to read, for I write with ease. Therefore, read and be pleased.
AAwuroshi'ye poetry
Saturday, July 20, 2019
THE WISHFUL MAN
'I am philosophy, for I connect Man to the reality', another line from 'I am AAwuroshi'ye poetry' inspires this one.
The wishful Man
To grant a Man's WISH
Is like to GREESE the WHEELS
Rather, will I place My NEED above My WISH
For in the end, My NEED helps realise My WISH
Oh You wishful MAN
Focus less on the FUN
But more on Your THOUGHTS
For only Yours THOUGHTS
Take You around the WORLD
And indeed make You BLOSSOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My story
From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout To a Bookworm and being devout From a ladies' man, ...
-
LITTLE SIS My Kitten, cute even with no SMILE When times are tough, She doesn't COMPROMISE Rather, IMPROVISE And a flower of differ...
-
THE OMNIPOTENT Are You like Pharaoh the demigod? Or a tyrant like Hitler? Are You the wealthiest like Bill GATES? Or You've reache...
-
A MERE ILLUSION My work is just a pinch of granules, surely it can WAIT After all, tomorrow and TODAY Are They not all the SAME? Hmm......
No comments:
Post a Comment