AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Political appointee

The so called Political appointee 
Or shall I say the Politician's puppet or adoptee 
Or amputee or whatever tee

One Who neglects His duties
For He fears to loose His seat and riches
Mere riches, only temporary
He'd rather give in to His Boss's tyranny 

In the end, it is the Masses the Victims 
And the Leaders the Culprits

Today, We fear ridicule
And sometimes i wander, what if I wore their shoes? 
 Shall I yet stay principled? 
And when ridiculed, 
Shall I like Ali or Malcolm or Luther King
Yet stay principled? 
So I can live, even dare leave, a fairest World possible? 
Indeed sometimes I wonder 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...