AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Sunday, July 14, 2019

My Damsel, My Princess

Witches I hear, are extremely beautiful. When I say this Lady looks like a Witch, believe Me Her beauty is way out of the window.  Though married now, My memories of Her cannot easily wash down the drain and She inspired this one.

My Damsel, My Princess 

My Damsel, not big neither LITTLE 
Just in the MIDDLE 
like the Kitten is She cute and SIMPLE 
No frowns with Her around, for She TICKLES

My Damsel, My PRINCESS
With Her Majesty, walked Me out My DISTRESS 
My Damsel, half Human, half ANGEL
For indeed are My blessings COUNTLESS 

Of bold round eyes as the EAGLE'S
And irresistible are Her DIMPLES 
Like Her am I in to music, but a bit of Sean TISSLE'S
And like Me is She in to the furious Vin DIESEL

Down I take You memory LANE
For this is no FAIRYTALE 
Like the patient Dog, I had to WAIT
For many a DAY 

For She is a PEARL
Found not by the door STEP
Suddenly comes the D-day, My fears I must FACE
Then to Her I went and said, in HASTE and TASTE

You caught My eyes, the reason I am BLIND
Indeed You stole My heart, the reason I have  lost My MIND
Please steal along My body and soul
For I am incomplete without You 

My Lady, unlike a burning CANDLE
Your looks DAZZLE
With You in sight, Myself I find difficult to HANDLE
As all I do is wander, in the pattern of Your FACE

Interrupted did She suddenly
'lucky You, for am single'
My mind skipped a bit
And instantly, I melted

Yet in Her soft light arms was I conscious again
In Her elegance, She said
For I shall take You to My CASTLE
Today and eternity, We shall MINGLE

My mind skipped a bit
And again, I melted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...