AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Monday, August 26, 2019

HOW WOULD I FORGET?

How would I forget


How would I not fall?

For when I looked in to Your eyes, I couldn't look AWAY
And Your chicks, the dawn of the DAY

Sometimes all I do is wander in the patterns of Your FACE

Oh FAMITAH
I am no King, but You are My CINDERELLA

How would I not drawn?

As the first time I saw You, I drawned in Your LOVE
For You are too beautiful to be IGNORED

Teemah hails from FUNTUA
But Who cares? Even if She was from the SAHARA

How would You not CONCUR?

For She is a Girl, but carved from the rainbow's COLORS
Surely, ignoring You amounts to Self TORTURE

If You see Her, You will drawn TOO
But I shall not let You TO
For She is Mine
And alone,Mine

How would You not concur?
For Fatty is not a fat female
But a Personality cooler than WINTER
And too calm to feel BITTER

Indeed are My days at Kano BLESSED
But the first day I saw Her is the BEST
For it is nothing like the REST
Hence how would I FORGET?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...