AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Monday, January 24, 2022

Azeezah

 Ussually in poetry, the encyclopedia is my guide

But to describe You, even the encyclopedia is a lie🤷‍♀️

Therefore let My pen dance to the rhythm

As My heart give the beats

And My mind wander in the pattern of Your face and grace


Assalam, Sister in Islam

For I have been to places

I have seen faces

But I have seen none like You, in ages

I have circumnavigated from North side Borno

Down south Ondo

Through the Sahara and across Congo

But until I saw You, I knew without further adieu 

For Your artistry is way out the window

What a piece of art to behold


Assalam, Azeezah♥️

First time I saw You, I was mesmerized

As before now, to love I was blind

Today, You gave Me sight

With You in My burdened life

I feel free, as the Bird in the sky

But drowning in Your thoughts, You are the Nile


Make Me Your king, so You be My Cinderella

For They call Me Azeez, oh zeezah🤩

My Mona Lisa, My zeezah

Oh Zeezee😍

You blow Me away, as the wind does the kite

Please answer My call, for You are the light

The dawn of My dark mind


Assalam, Sister in Islam ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...