AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Monday, January 24, 2022

Rays of light

 Rays of light 


Today is not for poetry, more a story, more a reality.

I was privileged to meet two rare Damsels, RAIHANAH and RUQAYYAH. I call Them Ray 1 and Ray 2, or simply 'Rays'. 


For the first time the word 'marriage' made sense to Me, because They gave it meaning.

Ray 1, just 19 but more like My spiritual Mentor and Ray 2 double the age of Ray 1 I mean 38, yea that's write 38, was My business Mentor and I, 29, just in between, blinking and shaking like the Nigerian economy.๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️


With Them by Me, I was the don jazzy, the Babanla, the jagaban, the baddoo, the daddy yo all put together, you know My life was a fairytale until suddenly and for no reason, well they didn't give me any, They left I never did, They know I never did. 


Both were truly a precious gift to me 

The first, Raihanah was truly the first

And the second, Ruqayyah, indeed the second to none

Oh Ye poor heart of Mine

Forgive Me for I was misled by My ears and eyes ๐Ÿ™


But right now I don't give a... 

Right now I am the most precious gift to Myself, not some young or younger opposite gender ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜


For I am AAwuroshi'ye

Sardauna the first ๐Ÿ’‍♀️ 

Second to no one๐Ÿ™…‍♀️


NONSENSE ๐Ÿšถ‍♀️๐Ÿšถ‍♀️๐Ÿšถ‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...