AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Monday, January 24, 2022

Oh love

 Bitter words you say, sometimes bitter words could mean fear but you do not understand. One could express such, so as to console Himself or to show strength, but behind this strength actually is fear. 


Love is sometimes fear, for i do not own You yet I fear to lose You what an irony...

Love sometimes is crazy but until You wear the shoes then You will understand


Forgive Me for I am a victim of love

Forgive Me for I am Man yet a helpless baby


You are My eyes, for through You I see My flaws

You are My Soul, for I have walked away countless times yet could never leave 

You are My half, for in You I see a Partner, My eternal 


I do not know what these words may mean to you

I do not know if You will reject Me but I will ask anyway, so that if You reject Me I'd say to Myself 'whatever Allah decides for Me, is what's right for Me'

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...