AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Monday, January 24, 2022

Twenty twenty two

I adore the adorned opposite gender 👩 

Well They do Me too🤷‍♀️ tho I have no venza

But They say... 'for I am tender' ☺️


I am AAwuroshi'ye 

My teenage well flexed I acknowledge 

For I had My fair share


But then... 

Oh ye twenty twenty two 

This year, na Me and You 😈


I resolve to stay single 

Of course Damsels dazzle I do dispute

 

But I succumb to staying single 

Only stick to PERFUMES 

And My AUTO pursuit 

 

For automobile, My choice

And Poetry, My voice


Of course Damsels dazzle I do not dispute


But I am AAwuroshi'ye

Sardauna the first 💁‍♀️

Second to no one 🙅‍♀️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...