AAwuroshi'ye poetry

Saturday, July 13, 2019

DAUGHTER OF EVE

Queen of My WORLD
Better yet, My 'Angel', just one WORD

Her words like honey when She CONVERSE
When I bug Her with My needs, She gladly OBLIGE

And all acts of indiscipline, off She CHOPS
My household coordinator, like the body and its CORD

When the Family DIVERGE
Her rays of light makes it again CONVERGE

With Her by Me, how would I not grow FORWARD
For She is My inspiration, never to the World am I a COWARD

A Pillar to the Kids, even when They go in a direction REVERSE
How can I pay but pray for heavenly treasures in Her RESERVE

If I am the Buhari the President 
Then She's not in a political drama nor CONTEST
Only to the Women, a MODEL

My African Woman, the Queen of My World
The Queen of My kitchen, My living ROOM
And indeed za oza ROOM


No comments:

Post a Comment

My story

 From an addict and alcoholic To an author and workaholic From Clubber and Dropout  To a Bookworm and being devout  From a ladies' man, ...